Thursday, December 6, 2012

मै और मेरा ‘विस्टा’


मै और मेरा ‘विस्टा’

Its long time back when Vista was newly launched by windows and everyone was getting problem with it. May be because of it or because of hardware support required to it. That doesn't makes any difference when you get stacked with errors after errors. I was the one from my office who was gifted (?) with this vista OS for some work.

I was getting errors while working on it about every hour. In around an hour it was getting idle or restarted automatically. For almost around 3 months this was going on and I was keeping my patience. But one day when my computer got restarted all of a sudden following lines came into my mind. These are based on poetry by Shri. Harivansh Rai Bachchan "Mai aur meri tanhayee".


मै और मेरा ‘विस्टा’

मै और मेरा ‘विस्टा’ अक्सर ये बाते करते हैं...
रैम ज्यादा होता तो ये करतें,
डिस्क स्पेस ज्यादा होता तो क्या होता...
ना तुम ऐसे हेंग होते,
और न मैं ऐसे रोता...
मै और मेरा ‘विस्टा’ अक्सर ये बाते करते हैं...

कभी हम औरोको जलाते,
कभी जलाते अपनोंको...
लेकिन अब रिस्टार्ट का बटन दबाकर ही,
परेशां कर रहे खुदको...
मै और मेरा ‘विस्टा’ अक्सर ये बाते करते हैं...

No comments: